Follow these guidelines to keep candles safe and last longer!
Wick already comes trimmed and ready for use. Please allow wax to pool to edges during first burning to prevent tunneling. At least let it burn for 3-4 hours. After every 2 hours, trim your wick (1/2") to avoid soot.
Please read the "Caution" label underneath for proper procedures on handle and care.
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended
- DO NOT use burning candles as a night light
- Trim candle wicks approx. 1/4" before each use
- Follow the 2 foot rule--don't place a burning candle near clothing, drapes, books or anything flammable
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children or pets
- Don't burn candles all the way down--with 1/2" wax remanding, discontinue burning candle
- Keep wax pool free of debris--wick trimmings and matches will lead to uneven burning
- Don't touch or move liquid wax--it's hot and burns
- Keep burning candles away from drafts, ceiling fans or any other air currents--this will prevent overheating, black soot and uneven burning. Also it prevents small particles from being blow into the flames that could cause a fire.
- Never use water to blow out candles--this can cause the glass container to break from hot splattered wax
- Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy
- Place burning candles at least 3 inches apart from one another
Follow these guidelines to keep Air Freshener sprays safe!
- Keep spray out of reach of children and pets
- Avoid direct eye contact
- DO NOT spray on clothes or skin
- DO NOT spray directly on sensitive materials
- DO NOT dilute or mix with other substances